Quote Originally Posted by FLiPMaRC View Post

With Tamron, it's designated with VC (Vibration Compensation).

With Sigma, it's designated with OS (Optical Stabilizer).
Thanks a heap, FLiPMaRC! That helps me a lot.

But OTOH I wanna cry: makes me realize that all the lenses I had on my list don't have IS.

Oh well, back to the proverbial drawing board I guess.