Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by miciotta62 View Post
    and the Canon S95 ? is best from ixus 220 or ? what i buy ? help me ????
    We're trying to help you but there is no "best" camera. You have to decide for yourself whether you want the full manual controls, better image quality, and higher price of the S95 versus the smaller, lower cost, bigger zoom, and Point and Shoot nature of the Ixus 220. There is no single answer, you have to decide for yourself based on what is important to you.

You started by saying you wanted great HD movies and AA batteries, but you seem to have given up on both of those. Neither Canon uses AAs or has a full 30fps HD movie mode. We don't really know what you want at this point. Why does it have to be a Canon?

ok.... a best camera for nice photos in night woth flash and best video fullHD ?

Do you consider 24fps to be "full HD"? I don't, so Canon doesn't meet the criteria.

Assuming you are OK with that limitation, the S100 will certainly have better low light no flash image quality. To save money you could buy an S95 but it would have slightly poorer low light image quality.

You mentioned using a flash. IMO it's best not to use a flash unless you have too. Sometimes you can't get by without it but I'm slowing learning to not use a flash 99% of the time. With my SX40 I'm finally able to get some good indoor shots without a flash.

OT: The SX40 has really blown me away for a P&S, finally sold my SX10 on eBay, not bad, had it for over 2 years sold it for over $200 and paid $320 for the SX40 so I don't have but about $100 in the SX40.

i see on some forum that ixus 220 not good ! some porblem...

where the best camera for night photos with flash and good video in fullHD ? Sony or ?