Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Question Powershot A510 and E18 error

Does anyone know if Canon has fixed the E18 error for the new models, like Canon Powerhot A510 or A520. They seem to be good cameras, but im somewhat scared to buy one and get that infernal error which seem to have been a pain in the ass for a lot of people.

Sourcey Guest
    I've also read alot about this e18, and read the full e18 thread on this forum. There have not been reported any e18 errors on the a510. Does this mean canon resolved the problem, or has it just not been reported yet because the camera is so new?
    If you have a canon a510 and have not had any problems, please reply to this thread stating how long you've had it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcey
    I've also read alot about this e18, and read the full e18 thread on this forum. There have not been reported any e18 errors on the a510. Does this mean canon resolved the problem, or has it just not been reported yet because the camera is so new?
    If you have a canon a510 and have not had any problems, please reply to this thread stating how long you've had it.
    Thanks
    well, ive got this camera...for 2 days. i have made 200+ pics with it & i must say its just great.
    i guess, it is too early to say whether e18 has or has not benn solved.