Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When buying anything, I use my Am Ex card-they're really good about customer satisfaction. Anytime, I've has a problem with a purchase, they've always credit the funds back to me. Am Ex also offers an extended warranty, free of charge.

I think it's very cool!

I was nearly tempted by the very cheap prices at Provisual Direct of 659.99 pluss 9.99 So postage for my Canon 550d kit with 18-55mm lens, but after a bit of checking found connections with bentonville mall and simply electronics all of which have many dissatisfied customers. I then rang jessops online and said I can buy at 659.99 at provisual what can you do about your price for me. They were at the time 749 as were currys, comet, dixons etc. They did the kit for 709.00 (knocking 40 off) with free next day delivery (saving 9.99) and threw in free their (normally 50 but on offer at 25) Centon camera bag and I wangled a lens cloth too . Ordered at 4pm yesterday and arrived at 1pm today complete with a nice 5.00 jessops voucher to use instore and an offer for 20 free prints. Excellent service, full uk product and warranty and I can walk into my local store (200 yards from my house) if I have a problem. EXCELLENT service I think from Jessops!!! and no waiting to see what problems I have with my seller if I have a problem just to save an extra tenner or so. Frankly as a novice I wouldn't know if the problem was me or the camera so the extra backup above online only companys really matters.