Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: Cameta Camera?

Cameta Camera?

How is this place? I live semi-close to their actual store. Couple of hours. But i just put a $325 bid in on a d60 with vr lens kit from them. They have plenty of positive feed back, but has any one here actually ordered from them?

It says its a factory demo. Has any one ordered a "factory demo" camera from them? What kind of condition was it in? Hows their warranty?

Thanks,
    Dan

I bought a demo'd D40x from them about two weeks ago and so far it's been great. The camera is practically brand new. It will come in a gray "refurbished product" box from Nikon, but don't let that fool you. The lens and body come with a 90 day warranty from Nikon and 1 year from Cameta. No comment on how they back up their warranty, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.
    Nikon D40x
    - Nikkor ED 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II

Give me feedback on Flickr

I picked up a lens from them last year. It didn't hold up to my picky standards, and they took it back and credited me swiftly. I therefore am comfortable with them and would use them again.
    JimR - gear list changes daily
    http://picasaweb.google.com/alphaPDX

I have had nothing but 100% positive results with Cameta Camera. They have just been very co-operative and super to deal with, at least over the telephone, and in the delivered product. I trust them.

Sarah Joyce