Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @ Ozabel - nice to have you here ... would love to see what a i85 can do ... hurry - donīt let us wait too long :-)

@ tkbslc - checked your gallery and found some amazing shots - like the old building the most (where has this shot been taken?). The only gripe with this gallery iīve is that itīs very slow :-(

Here are two more from me - the first one shows a landing-gear obviously ... the second shows the one sticker next to the black sealing on the landing-gear using the native 190mm zoom plus 2.1-times digital zoom (go figure!).

If someone would have told be before iīd called him nuts ... shooting a P&S thru a scratched airplane window, using 190mm zoom in a shaky airplane PLUS 2.1-times digital zoom achiving such a clear, sharp and detailed result iīd simply call AMAZING!
    Last edited by Virgil; 06-25-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks, virgil. Sorry the gallery is slow, I guess you can blame photoshop express for that one. I tried embedding, but I can't get it to work from that gallery.

Which building were you referring to? THe one with the clock tower is the Salt Lake City and County Building. The other one with the 2 spires is the Cathedral of the Madeline, also in Salt Lake City.

Hi tkbslc,

i referred to the first one - Salt Lake City ... heared of it (i guess Olympic Winter games) but have never been there - interesting. Thanks for the feedback / info.