Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Show your Samsung shots

Hi Samsung-User,

post your Samsung camera shots - would love to see what you managed to achive with the possibly best (and highly underrated) P&S cameras in the market

And for sure - shots of the GX-Series DSLRīs are also highly appriciated

Me first ... detail-shot of a Harley Davidson with my recently aquired SAMSUNG NV11.

Cheers
    Virgil

Nice shot there, Virgil. You're right about them being some of the best P&S cameras on the market right now...especially for their price. I'll put a couple macro 'water' shots up here and whatnot for now. I already posted a similar shot of the first one in the other thread but this picture is a bit different believe it or not and I don't think I posted the last one anywhere else yet...hopefully not, lol. You can also find many more shots from this camera in the photo gallery section of these forums. Keep'em coming!

Cool stuff

especially number 2 is one i really like as itīs b&w as well - thanks for sharing - hope others chime in.

Cheers
    Virgil

Thx Virgil. Actually #2 was taken in color but I see where you got the impression of a b&w image.

Well these aren't my photos, however they were apparently taken with a Samsung S85 as indicated to the right of each image when clicked on. Well all the pictures through page five and the top row at least. Some are better than others of course. Thought Samsung owners would enjoy looking through them nevertheless.

All photos linked to above are credited to and provided by MarshmalloZ.
    Last edited by rx_morph; 04-12-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Took this yesterday evening.

A few more random shots...

jdl7538 Guest

Some Campus Shots

My first efforts with Photobucket to post some shots taken with my Samsung S85:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...q/SN850629.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...q/SN850626.jpg

And here again is a shot of a wedding liturgy, taken at 5x optical zoom, which I just posted on the other Samsung thread here:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...iageGesu-1.jpg

Isnīt it impressive to see what those little (and in my opinion totally underrated) Samsungs can produce in skilled hands? Iīm impressed - hope to see more of your stuff so let them come!

Cheers
    Virgil
    Last edited by Virgil; 06-25-2008 at 08:22 AM.

Ozabel Guest
    Hi Virgil.... I'm new here but I will get some photos up ASAP. I have a Samsung i85 which I'm still getting used to and despite some canning it has received due to it's MP3/text viewing, etc. functions I am most impressed with the quality of my photos.
    My 'normal' beast is a Panasonic FZ20 .. so trying to get used to 5x zoom and no viewfinder is, 'challenging' at times
    Toodles Ozabel

New L100

Got a new Samsung L100 for less than $100 on sale. Nice ultracompact with manual shutter speed and aperture settings. Try to find that on another ultracompact at twice the price! Here's a few test shots:

Samsung L100 Test Shot Gallery
    Last edited by tkbslc; 06-26-2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: fixed URL