Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Kodak Z-7590 Photo

Some nice Kodak Colors-

Sarah Joyce

For anyone who might be interested, a new Kodak Z-980 Forum is getting started at www.z980fan.com. Its currently a small group, but looks to be getting larger rapidly. If you are considering the Kodak Z-980, this would be an excellent source for more info on this new Kodak Model.

The attached photo is another Kodak Z-712 photo. It was taken from our back deck and shot through a blue gel.

Sarah Joyce

This is a photo from the new Kodak Z980 camera.

Sarah Joyce

The Kodak Z-980 when coupled with the Kodak P-20 External Flash also seems to improve the perceived IQ. Here is a sample.

Sarah Joyce

Here is a comparison of what the Kodak Z-1012 camera can do versus the new Kodak Z-980 camera. As you can see, they are pretty similar. The extra zoom, 24X optical zoom versus 12X optical zoom on the Kodak Z-1012 camera, plus the 26mm wide angle, is what makes the Kodak Z-980 what it is.

Sarah Joyce

Getting the Focus Point Right in Your Photo

For me, with any camera, it is important for me to be able to personally select the exact focus point in my photo. With the new Kodak Z-980, when you setup the camera, it is important to select center point focusing. If you select multi-zone focusing you might end up focusing where you never intended to focus.

Please look at the attached photo. The photo on the left was focused using center point focusing. That allows me to focus exactly where I want to focus in the photo. Once I have achieved focus, I just keep holding the shutter button half way down, and if necessary, I re-frame the exactly how I want the photo to be, while maintaining my focus point.

In contrast, the photo on the right was focused using multi-zone focusing. The result it that the camera may not focus on the point you where intending for it to focus. And yep, you get a big surprise.

How you setup your camera can make a really big difference.

Sarah Joyce

Z612

Kodak colours, true and rich.

Z612

Again, Z612.