Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Pana FZ 50 Photo thread

One of the much debated cam in the forum is the FZ 50,

thought , it may be a good idea to start a thread exclusively for shots from this cam.

request all FZ 50 owners/shooters/profs to contribute

to start , i have put up 3 pics.

FZ 50 pictures

A few pictures taken with the FZ50 in different conditions

let us continue the thread

dmont , the pics are very good, and show that the cam works in real hard environemnts, as seen from the snow bound landscape.

attaching some more of my pics here,

1. moon along with a temple top in evening ( only resized)
    2. telephoto pic. of a open air night drama, the subjects
    being atleast 200 ft away from cam.

Dmonk, what kind of bird is that?
    Minolta X370, 35mm, 50mm; Vivitar 28-80 zoom; Auto Spira-Tel 200mm, 300mm; JC Penney 80-200 zoom;12mm, 20mm, 36mm extension tubes, 2X & 3X teleconverters
    Sony Mavica FD-83
    FZ-20; 62mm Pemaraal Adapter; TCON-17; Hoya SHMC UV; Kenko Circular Polarizar; Tiffen ND 6, Sky 1-A
    Vivitar 2800-D flash; Spiratone Tripod

Painted Bunting

They are one of the many birds that migrate from Mexico-South America and spend the summer in the US and even up to Canada. They Fly across the Gulf of Mexico leaving at night and arriving mid morning to afternoon. As you might expect they are very tired and hungry when they arrive. I have found that the fZ50 does a very good job if there is enough light. It doesn't work quite as well in low light conditions, but neither did my Canon Digital Rebel with Canon 75-300 image stabilized lens. When on our Motorcycle-Bird watching outings I have found the FZ50 to be much easier to carry along with binoculars and it packs perfectly in my tankbag. Bottom line is I now always carry the camera. Attached is another picture taken on a birding expedition.

Took my FZ50 for a stroll through the city (Brisbane, Australia) the other day and came across this interesting homeless old man....

Quote Originally Posted by bugeyes View Post
    Took my FZ50 for a stroll through the city (Brisbane, Australia) the other day and came across this interesting homeless old man....
    I hope you gave him something for "allowing" you to take his picture. Something like food or a little money?

This may sound very strange but he is very photogenic, something about him lures you in.
    Jason

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once."-2Pac

A bunch of Nikon stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by jcon View Post
    I hope you gave him something for "allowing" you to take his picture. Something like food or a little money?
    sure did...

Incy Wincy Spider

FZ-50 + Raynox 250 Macro lens

Brown Huntsman (Heteropoda jugulans)

The spidey pics are great but after a run in with a Brown Recluse AKA Fiddle Back I have no use for alive spiders.
    Minolta X370, 35mm, 50mm; Vivitar 28-80 zoom; Auto Spira-Tel 200mm, 300mm; JC Penney 80-200 zoom;12mm, 20mm, 36mm extension tubes, 2X & 3X teleconverters
    Sony Mavica FD-83
    FZ-20; 62mm Pemaraal Adapter; TCON-17; Hoya SHMC UV; Kenko Circular Polarizar; Tiffen ND 6, Sky 1-A
    Vivitar 2800-D flash; Spiratone Tripod