Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Konica Minolta 7D Issues

Greetings.

Brand new around these parts so, apologies if this has been asked afore.

My 7D is doing something very weird. It is the first one that came out.....as in, no updates etc.

Sometimes the lens will engage, someimes it wont. When it wont, the shake symbol comes on and all leds in the window are flashing. The camera makes a weird clicking noise. When it wont play, the lens will not function...All other operations re the camera appear normal.

Is this a software issue as some have muttred in passing or what?

I love this camera and of course this happened 3 weeks after the warranty expired.

I am in Southern California and would appreciate any help or info re this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Adam.
    Last edited by AF9000; 04-18-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AF9000 View Post
    Greetings.

Brand new around these parts so, apologies if this has been asked afore.

My 7D is doing something very weird. It is the first one that came out.....as in, no updates etc.

Sometimes the lens will engage, someimes it wont. When it wont, the shake symbol comes on and all leds in the window are flashing. The camera makes a weird clicking noise. When it wont play, the lens will not function...All other operations re the camera appear normal.

Is this a software issue as some have muttred in passing or what?

I love this camera and of course this happened 3 weeks after the warranty expired.

I am in Southern California and would appreciate any help or info re this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Adam.
    NOT 1 RESPONSE....

Thanks for nothing.

First and last post here.