Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Could you post the actual model number of the camera as sony have a lot of 7.2mp cameras?

Multiburst takes a series of low resolution pictures and combines them all in one large picture, in other words though 16 (or whatever) individual pics where taken, they have been combined into one jpeg.

When viewed in camera, the individual subframes are show in sequence, rather like an animated gif or small movie, and is excellent for showing fast movement, golf swings etc.

Once on the computer you will need to use a photo editor and crop out each of the smaller pics you want, however as mentioned they will be very low resolution, probably make a fine small pic on the web but will look poor printed at 4x6in or above.

Edit: Someone has developed a program to split these files up into the smaller pics, see

http://chickenbit.com/main/software/chicken-crop/

It is a DSC-T30

Thank you for the link to chicken-crop. So very very helpful! I do see what you mean about the low resolution quality though.

Next question, if I use the 'burst' setting, instead of the 'multi burst' setting, will I get pictures with a high enough resolution I can have them printed up?

Thank you.

Burst setting is full sized images. It's just taking them as fast as it can.

Thank you!

i too have a problem with my cybershot when i try to turn it on all is says is access and the lens goes in and out for a little while then turns off. how can i fix it?

Sony cybershot DSC-T1

Hello,

I have a Sony cybershot DSC-T1.
    I have not used for a few months; before that it was working great. Now the LCD screen and the pics are very dark even in sunlight; indoors it is absolutely hopeless. PLease help.

Thanks

TR

I have the same doubt. Help please