I have an s3, canon, an i was wondering if i should get a 52mm lens adaptor and use a ring to step up if i need to, or get the 58mm and use a ring to step down to a 52 if i need to. I have filters in both 52 and 58, so i wont be using either one more. But i was wondering if one way was better, than the other. I dont want to buy two lens adaptor, but if thats the way that wont cause any damage to my picture, then it will have to be done. So, which way 52mm-ring-58mm, 58mm-ring-52mm, or just buy two adaptors?
Thanks Alot!