Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    carlmadsen Guest

Casio Z55

I have a Casio Z55 that works fine except for the LCD. I would like to replace the LCD or know how much this camera is worth.

jquiggle Guest

Talking broken casio

I have a casio and its about a year old... the screen is broken but the actual camera works and I don't think it will be cheap to fix. How much do you offer for the broken cameras?

Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by misterMe View Post
    I'm an electronics technician specializing in CASIO repairs. I have experienced difficulty through the years acquiring parts from CASIO and their distributors without waiting for a very long time. Customers definately don't like to wait for a repair of a camera that they use on a regular basis. Anyway, just wanted to see if there are any of you with broken CASIO's that you'd like to sell for scrap parts.
    Thanks.
    Tim
    CasioRepairs.com

Quote Originally Posted by jquiggle View Post
    I have a casio and its about a year old... the screen is broken but the actual camera works and I don't think it will be cheap to fix. How much do you offer for the broken cameras?

Jenna
    What model is it? I might be interested. You can PM me.
    | Canon 5D, XTi, EOS-3 | Canon 17-40mm f/4L | Canon 85mm f1.8 USM | Canon 50mm f1.4 USM | Canon 28mm f1.8 USM | Canon 580EX II | Elinchrom Skyports | Vivitar 283 + 285 flashes...Alien Bees...etc. | Mamiya M645 1000s | Canonet Junior, Bell & Howell Dial-35 + too much other gear...

Parts for Casio

Quote Originally Posted by misterMe View Post
    I'm an electronics technician specializing in CASIO repairs. I have experienced difficulty through the years acquiring parts from CASIO and their distributors without waiting for a very long time. Customers definately don't like to wait for a repair of a camera that they use on a regular basis. Anyway, just wanted to see if there are any of you with broken CASIO's that you'd like to sell for scrap parts.
    Thanks.
    Tim
    CasioRepairs.com
    If you're still looking for parts we have a Casio Exilim 7.2 with a cracked LCD screen - the rest of the camera is in perfect working order. Let me know - thanks!
    Toshasmom

I have a new casio exilim ex-75 and all software chords ect. needs a battery hatch. if your interested email allsec@msn.com

Have a Casio Exilim EX-Z77 for parts

I have a Casio Exilim Ex-Z77 for sales for parts.

The lens stopped going in and out, so we replaced the lens assembly ring (that had broken gear teeth) and the computer then went out.

Contact me at lsnell@aimmarketingsolutions.com