I'd like to be able to take pictures through a telescope (I'm thinking of buying one). I'd like some advice on what kind of stuff I need to buy to hook up to a telescope (the cheaper the better). As the title says, I have an S2 IS and I also have the adapter so that I can use 58mm accessories (which I figure is the key).

My theory was a 58mm to T-Step ring and a "Uni-T" adapter (both on http://www.scopetronix.com/otherdigcam.htm).

Would that work?

I'd love to know how to do this if someone can point me in the right direction. The stuff I've been able to find on the internet so far all relates to an SLR (either digital or film), which I don't have.