PDA

View Full Version : Preview of Sony DSC-L1

parallexproblem
08-31-2004, 05:31 PM
Strange...

I wonder why the Canon SD10 (or Ixus I in Europe) is not listed amongst the cameras the new 'super-compact' Sony DSC-L1 is being compared to in the latest 'preview review' on this site?

Looking at the photos I can't help thinking that the Canon SD10 was in the mind's of Sony's designers when they were working on this camera... :)

Jeff Keller
08-31-2004, 06:42 PM
Strange...

I wonder why the Canon SD10 (or Ixus I in Europe) is not listed amongst the cameras the new 'super-compact' Sony DSC-L1 is being compared to in the latest 'preview review' on this site?

Looking at the photos I can't help thinking that the Canon SD10 was in the mind's of Sony's designers when they were working on this camera... :)

Don't forget that while small, the SD10 does not have an optical zoom. That's why I didn't include it.

tc17
09-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Don't forget that while small, the SD10 does not have an optical zoom. That's why I didn't include it.

Any idea when this camera (DSC-L1) will be in stores? From the pictures of the camera itself, it looks very attractive. Although I'm sure your review will tell whether the photos are any good or not :)

I've always liked the reviews here best. They are easy to read, and have good pictures to go along with the review. I also like that you include a night shot with each review.