PDA

View Full Version : Just A Suggestion

Euan
08-30-2004, 01:03 PM
what about group tests?

i like many others are looking to buy a new digital camera (in my case A85 v DX7440).

it would be useful to have group tests (not just comparisons) so we can see how each of them compare... ie 4MP models with regard to... picture quality, features, value for money, build quality, etc and a picture comparison.

i certainly would find it useful.

regards
euan

oh, on a final note any date yet for when u'll post your a85 review?

Jeff Keller
08-30-2004, 01:08 PM
what about group tests?

i like many others are looking to buy a new digital camera (in my case A85 v DX7440).

it would be useful to have group tests (not just comparisons) so we can see how each of them compare... ie 4MP models with regard to... picture quality, features, value for money, build quality, etc and a picture comparison.

i certainly would find it useful.

regards
euan

oh, on a final note any date yet for when u'll post your a85 review?

The problem with group tests is that I rarely have all the cameras here at the same time to test. Right now when I have an incredible backlog of cameras (it's never been this bad), I can't afford to wait around for something else to show up at my door. But I do agree that it would be useful.

The A85 review got pushed back to make room for the more interesting A95.

Euan
08-30-2004, 01:10 PM
The problem with group tests is that I rarely have all the cameras here at the same time to test. Right now when I have an incredible backlog of cameras (it's never been this bad), I can't afford to wait around for something else to show up at my door. But I do agree that it would be useful.
That I can fully understand, was just a thought.

The A85 review got pushed back to make room for the more interesting A95.
Ok, not really the news I wanted to hear :( lol. any indication as to what you think of it, if you've seen it?

Jeff Keller
08-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Ok, not really the news I wanted to hear :( lol. any indication as to what you think of it, if you've seen it?

Well I assume you've read the A75 review, right? The A85 performs just as well, and the picture quality seems good based on the photos that I've taken so far.

Euan
08-31-2004, 02:34 AM
Well I assume you've read the A75 review, right? The A85 performs just as well, and the picture quality seems good based on the photos that I've taken so far.Yep, read the A75 review. Thanks for your comments.