PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

ReF
04-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Hey Jeff,
so how has the Photo Sharing Gallery been working out for you? profitable? loosing money? just wondering, since you mentioned that running a site like this costs a lot of money and i really wouldn't like to see this site go under or anything bad like that. say, would running a photo sharing site like kind at smugmug.com within this site(or a separate site althogether?) be profitable for you? i was just wondering since i was thinking of signing up for one of those sites like smugmug or pbase and if you had one going i would sign up and support this site. seems like you already have a fair amount of people actively sharing on this site. just an idea

D70FAN
04-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey Jeff,
so how has the Photo Sharing Gallery been working out for you? profitable? loosing money? just wondering, since you mentioned that running a site like this costs a lot of money and i really wouldn't like to see this site go under or anything bad like that. say, would running a photo sharing site like kind at smugmug.com within this site(or a separate site althogether?) be profitable for you? i was just wondering since i was thinking of signing up for one of those sites like smugmug or pbase and if you had one going i would sign up and support this site. seems like you already have a fair amount of people actively sharing on this site. just an idea

ReF, If you sign up for smugmug, be sure to put down who referred you to the site, as that person will get a $10 credit for the next years subsription.

ReF
04-01-2005, 03:59 PM
ReF, If you sign up for smugmug, be sure to put down who referred you to the site, as that person will get a $10 credit for the next years subsription.

i'll keep that in mind

ReF
04-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Hey Jeff,

of course, i meant a section with mass storage that members would actually pay for.