PDA

View Full Version : LIttle Green Frog

Bald Eagle
03-21-2005, 06:59 PM
This is my first Digital SLR. It is a Canon EOS D60. I am using a Canon 35-80 with macro filters. ISO at 200, handheld. This is one of the first pics i have taken. I would welcome your thoughts and opinions. Thanks.

jewallace
03-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Maybe a little more Depth Of Field so the whole critter is in focus. You did not mention the F-Stop or Shutter Speed. You could try a higher F-Stop and slower shutter speed. Nice composition

D70FAN
03-21-2005, 07:44 PM
This is my first Digital SLR. It is a Canon EOS D60. I am using a Canon 35-80 with macro filters. ISO at 200, handheld. This is one of the first pics i have taken. I would welcome your thoughts and opinions. Thanks.

I think this one is almost perfect (don't want to give you a big head ;) ). I like the shallow DOF as it focuses on the frogs personality and not the rest of the stuff.

Very nice.

P.S. Let your wife use the D60 once in a while, or get her a digital still camera (she also does a great job of composition, but the video cam is not the best vehicle). ;)

Bald Eagle
03-21-2005, 08:29 PM
Thank you very much for the kind words of encouragement. I promise i will either let wifey borrow my cam or better yet, buy her, her very own camera. My biggest fear is, if i let her "borrow" my cam, i'll never get it back. :rolleyes:

Geoff Chandler
03-23-2005, 02:09 AM
Buy her one of her own! - she's doing a great job with the other thing but she will find it far better with a dedicated photo camera - there's loads of good ones out there.
We are all enjoying your recent arrival to this forum and the subsequent contributions from you both. Thank you, and keep posting please.
Geoff ;)