PDA

View Full Version : Windy Indian Blankets

jewallace
03-20-2005, 06:53 PM
I took advantage of bright windy day and a bracketing shutter speeds, this is what I got straight from the camera. A different take on wild flowers, love the colors. Nikon Coolpix 5400 1/30 F7.2

sherlock
03-20-2005, 07:02 PM
I took advantage of bright windy day and a bracketing shutter speeds, this is what I got straight from the camera. A different take on wild flowers, love the colors.

Hey,

Great shot, I love the colors too, along with the whole effect of the blurring. Looks like a painting! BTW, to make the photos big enough to see details and not too large to have to scroll around, resize your photo to about 750x520 before you post them.

Andrew S.

D70FAN
03-20-2005, 07:04 PM
I took advantage of bright windy day and a bracketing shutter speeds, this is what I got straight from the camera. A different take on wild flowers, love the colors.

Very nice...Not to be too critical, but it would be nice to see the image in one screen instead of scrolling accross. Try 4x6 or 5x7 next time.

jewallace
03-20-2005, 07:12 PM
have asked to have this posting deleted, will repost with a smaller image

D70FAN
03-20-2005, 07:15 PM
have asked to have this posting deleted, will repost with a smaller image

You can edit the original post by deleting the current IMG frame and inserting the new picture in a smaller format. No need to delete the thread or the post.