PDA

View Full Version : Stairs in lighthouse

sherlock
03-20-2005, 10:58 AM
Hey,

I was going through some pics on my computer today, and I found this one from a few years ago. I really liked it, just like i had when I took it, so I decided to share it! It is of a spiral staircase in the Cape May lighthouse, and I really liked the loss of perspective it gave. Taken with Fuji 3800, 1/60 @ f/2.8. Comments welcome!!

Andrew S.

D70FAN
03-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey,

I was going through some pics on my computer today, and I found this one from a few years ago. I really liked it, just like i had when I took it, so I decided to share it! It is of a spiral staircase in the Cape May lighthouse, and I really liked the loss of perspective it gave. Taken with Fuji 3800, 1/60 @ f/2.8. Comments welcome!!

Andrew S.

You know how I feel about lighthouses. Jeff hasn't said no, so maybe we can start a lighthouse thread (I could use a few more for the collection, and it saves me from having to run all over the world. ;)

Since you posted this one twice you might want to erase the first one. Or transfer both over to the lighthouse thread and erase the earlier postings. Try not to post the same thing twice. ;)

sherlock
03-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey,

I'm sorry!!! I forgot that I posted this one a few days ago, I have short term memory loss :confused: ! No, I don't, but it is a good excuse. I'm really sorry, and Jeff can close this post if he wants, I can't find how to delete the post myself.

Sorry,

Andrew S.