PDA

View Full Version : Newbie's Gallery

blackphnx
03-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Please take a look at my images... This images were taken using Sony DSC-V3. I'm still a newbie and still in self-study learning process... :) for the mean time there are only 4 images.. but I will add up more... Please give me your comments & suggestions so I can learn more...

The link is http://gallery.gssambali.com (Gallery Updated: March 19, 05)

Thanks.

sherlock
03-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Please take a look at my images... This images were taken using Sony DSC-V3. I'm still a newbie and still in self-study learning process... :) for the mean time there are only 4 images.. but I will add up more... Please give me your comments & suggestions so I can learn more...

The link is http://gallery.gssambali.com

Thanks.

Hey,

They are pretty good! The first one seems confusing because the out of focus plant looks like it is in front of what is in focus (Maybe it's not but that's how I see it) Some advice, go over your composition again and again before shooting, so that you can get an idea of where things will be in the image. The other Macro shot is very good, as well as the others. Just for the heck of it, I've attatched one of my own macro photos. Good job and keep posting!

Andrew S.

blackphnx
03-18-2005, 09:55 PM
wow that was a great shot!

thanks for the comment. actually i intentionally focus on the second flower... i have two shots of that scene... the first is... the first flower in focus and the second one is which i posted... i just like the way it is.. like a dead flower and alive... :D

Bluedog
03-19-2005, 12:20 AM
Good job ... keep 'em coming.

JTL
03-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Please give me your comments & suggestions so I can learn more...
Love the Lock pic (#8)! Being able to get close to an interesting object is always fun for the viewer...

speaklightly
03-19-2005, 09:20 AM
blackphnx-

Very nice photos.

Sarah Joyce

speaklightly
03-19-2005, 09:25 AM
Sherlock/Andrew-

I loved the softness and delicate nature of your macro shot.

Sarah Joyce

blackphnx
03-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Thanks for your comments... :D I feel more motivated! :cool: I'll be adding more images on my gallery... I'll just inform you guys whenever it is updated.