PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Curves

Digideb
03-16-2005, 02:00 PM
After a week or so of pic posting failures, I decided to go back to my old, convoluted way of posting pix just to have one successful pic posting to ease my frustration.
If this way worked on all BBs I'd just use it & forget the photo sharing sites, etc.
This is a shot of the Northern Calif. coast & Hwy #1 near the Russian River. I took it, in the late morning, last Friday. We don't have alot of straight stretches of road out here. :)

Geoff Chandler
03-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Really nice mist over the sea & hills, love that shot ~ I wish I'd taken it!! :rolleyes:
Geoff

sherlock
03-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey,

I second that, I love the mist!

Andrew S.

Bluedog
03-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Good shot indeed.

Digideb
03-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU, ALL!!! Such nice comments from you all is quite flattering, especially since I'm sure you're much better photographers than I.
As you can see it would be hard to take a bad shot in this beautiful corner of the world, so I do have an unfair advantage. ;)
I'm so thrilled to have "discovered" digicams because it's a shame to live here & not capture the beauty around me. I only wish I'd started earlier, but I'm determined to "make up for lost time". :D