PDA

View Full Version : Edge of the Earth

Digideb
02-23-2005, 11:17 AM
Now, that I figued out how to post a pic. I had to try again with a nicer (I think) photo. I think this may be my best pic. of the week,so far. I shot this on Monday with my new Olympus C-60 using the 3x zoom in "Auto" mode.
I'm just a newbie, so let me know what you guys think. I know I've got lots to learn. ;)

Jeff Keller
02-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Great photo, and I'm glad that you got the photo posting figured out!

Digideb
02-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Thank you for having patience with my inexperience. :o I'm so thrilled when I can figure out a new "tech trick".
Thanks, also for your nice compliment on my pic. Now, I'm "all charged up" & anxious to go take some more photos. :D

John_Reed
02-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Now, that I figued out how to post a pic. I had to try again with a nicer (I think) photo. I think this may be my best pic. of the week,so far. I shot this on Monday with my new Olympus C-60 using the 3x zoom in "Auto" mode.
I'm just a newbie, so let me know what you guys think. I know I've got lots to learn. ;)Where was it taken? It reminds me of the Oregon or Northern California coast, but...? Thanks for taking the trouble to share your photo!

Digideb
02-23-2005, 02:41 PM
That pic. was taken here, on the Mendocino coast, where I live. I'm so excited about "discovering" digital photography because I've often thought it's almost a "crime" to live in this beautiful place & not be a "photographer". I'm hoping to share more pix of my remote corner of the world, now that my "low-tech" brain figured out how to post them properly. :)

Norm in Fujino
02-24-2005, 02:33 AM
Nice one, Deb; that's a lovely area in which to live, and you captured it well.