PDA

View Full Version : How do I start a poll?

gary_hendricks
02-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi all

I want to start a poll but am not sure how to do it? What's the code to do this?

D70FAN
02-15-2005, 12:03 PM
Hi all

I want to start a poll but am not sure how to do it? What's the code to do this?

First you start with a long, straight, piece of wood... Oops wrong pole/poll.

Actually you just go to the forum that you think will net the most responses, for your poll topic, and start a new thread.

D70FAN
02-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi all

Sorry Gary,

I guess there really is a way to set up a multi choice poll. Unfortunately I don't know how this is done. :o

D70FAN
02-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi all

Gary, Thanks to Rhy's, here is the answer:

At the end of additional options when you start a new thread, there's a box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread". Put an x in that box and then it'll ask for a poll title and poll questions.

gary_hendricks
02-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Gary, Thanks to Rhy's, here is the answer:

At the end of additional options when you start a new thread, there's a box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread". Put an x in that box and then it'll ask for a poll title and poll questions.

Right. Thanks a million, guys. I've used polls in forums before but forgot how to use them.