PDA

View Full Version : Member Status ??

Don Walsh
12-30-2004, 08:30 AM
Jeff, As one who usually visits daily but mainly in the lurk mode, I have a "member" status question that is more mild curiosity than anything else. I have noticed different levels of member status ranging from Junior to Senior. I have surfed around the site and have not found anything related to member status info. The last time I recollect Andy Baird logging on a while back, his status was listed as Junior Member. That really did have me wondering, as anyone who is a long time lister would know that Andy could hardly be described as a Junior Member in this forum. What is the criteria applied to member status?........Thanks, Don Walsh

David Metsky
12-30-2004, 10:00 AM
It's based on post count, strictly on the number of posts you have made. Not sure what the number to go from "Junior Member" to "Member" is, perhaps 20 or so?

-dave-

Rhys
12-30-2004, 05:16 PM
It's based on post count, strictly on the number of posts you have made. Not sure what the number to go from "Junior Member" to "Member" is, perhaps 20 or so?

-dave-

It's 10 and you go from junior member to member then 100 to senior member. I think you get to Avatar when you hit 1000.