PDA

View Full Version : Problems with dimage a1.

wax
07-31-2004, 09:23 AM
when my a1 is on, with it set to antishake(off), manual focus, no flash, i can hear a very soft sound when putting my ear very closely to it.the sound is a continuos clicking sound. is that normal? and also, when my flash is popped out, another kind of clicking sound is heard. is that normal too?

michael.nj
08-03-2004, 05:41 AM
I own the A1 and I know the ticking is normal when the flash is engaged. It's the battery keeping the flash charged. I have heard others mention they can hear a faint sound when the camera is on but no one has ever reported it to be a problem. I'd say if everything is working okay I wouldn't be concerned as it appears to be normal.

when my a1 is on, with it set to antishake(off), manual focus, no flash, i can hear a very soft sound when putting my ear very closely to it.the sound is a continuos clicking sound. is that normal? and also, when my flash is popped out, another kind of clicking sound is heard. is that normal too?

wax
08-03-2004, 07:32 AM
thanks a lot! :D this thing kept me disturbed for 2 weeks. it's a real relief to hear that! :)