PDA

View Full Version : What is best file sharing site?

Ric
07-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Flickr?
Picasa?

Pluses, Minuses and I got ya's. :confused:

GaryS
07-11-2007, 09:01 AM
Also.. Smugmug, Photobucket, snapfish.... There are a million.

I chose Flickr. I like the community aspect of Flickr, with many ways to share your pictures and get comments from others. I also like their downloadable photo uploader, which makes it easy to get stuff uploaded.

The price is good, and I've managed to get most of my photo-taking friends on there too!

K1W1
07-11-2007, 04:27 PM
I chose Flickr. I like the community aspect of Flickr, with many ways to share your pictures and get comments from others. I also like their downloadable photo uploader, which makes it easy to get stuff uploaded.

Ditto.
Plus there are some great free tools available with Flickr that allow you to have some fun with your images.

GaryS
07-11-2007, 08:06 PM
K1W1, put your flickr link in your sig.... I always like to check out the photos of other posters here.

kardinal
07-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Flickr is my choice too. I dont know about others to compare, but when recently yahoo photos announced end of thier service, and gave me option to move to Flickr, I did it. I found it very good, though you need to spend some time to understand certain features. Photo blogging, sharing are very good features. BTW, pls do check my photos too, and leave a comment.
And I forgot, Flickr is now a yahoo company.