PDA

View Full Version : nikon picture project

dxrocnxj
07-02-2007, 08:48 PM
i wanna post some pictures from my first day of ownership.
but is there a way in picture project to resize all photos at once
or any software i could get to do so?

K1W1
07-02-2007, 10:39 PM
If the photos are jpegs download and play with Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com)

wh0128
07-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm not sure about picture project but you can upload them to flickr if they are under 5mb and it resizes your photos automatically which is quite convenient. If you buy a pro flickr account its 10mb.

dxrocnxj
07-02-2007, 10:58 PM
thanks a lot!
i have some pictures up in the d40 pics thread and the picture of the day thread as well.

Paradox
07-02-2007, 11:35 PM
If you get photobucket you can upload up to about 20 at one time, and it automatically resizes them to 800x600 (Assuming they are in 3:2 ratio). :)

Alex D80
07-03-2007, 12:00 AM

I use Corel Photo Album 6.0 to rotate, crop, resize my pictures. Pretty handy and easy to use. For more editability then I use Photoshop Elements 5.0 or Photoshop CS at the office. Corel Photo Album is $29 and can be downloaded from Corel.com directly or purchased at BestBuy/Circuit City/etc.

T06
07-03-2007, 06:12 AM

Get the photos you want to resize on the main page of PP, if they are on several diff entry pages then make a new folder & put them in that or if they are on the one page & only a few of the total you can export them seperately, or if you want to export them at a resized rate all at the once try this. Click on edit, click select all, cilck on file, click export JPEG/TIFF, it will give you choices of destination & the sizes of the folder you want to send it to. I choose between 400x600 & 600x800, depends on what it is & how much quality I want. Try one at a time to define what size you will get & then do the mass resize, if you need help let me know & I'll do the pm thing & talk you through it.;)