PDA

View Full Version : NiMH for Canon A710 (battery charge)

allieg
12-08-2006, 09:50 AM
I just figured out what to click on to write a question. I think I ask a question about batteries in the wrong spot. I just want to know if the review from DC said use NiMH 2500 does that mean you should not use a higher level of battery. I purchased a Sony refresh charger with NiMH 2700 batteries. I want to know if I would hurt the camera using them. Thanks Allie

David Metsky
12-08-2006, 10:11 AM
No, you'll be fine with those batteries. Picture it as just a bigger gas tank, they'll last longer while delivering the same amount of juice.

-dave-

outpost05
12-26-2006, 03:36 PM
I have been using Powerex 2700mah batteries in my A710 for 3 months. Everything is fine.

goodbattery
12-28-2006, 01:26 AM
I just figured out what to click on to write a question. I think I ask a question about batteries in the wrong spot. I just want to know if the review from DC said use NiMH 2500 does that mean you should not use a higher level of battery. I purchased a Sony refresh charger with NiMH 2700 batteries. I want to know if I would hurt the camera using them. Thanks Allie

Allie, higher capability not only damage your camrea,but also improve your use battery time .

David Metsky
12-28-2006, 08:26 AM
Allie, higher capability not only damage your camrea,but also improve your use battery time .

I'm going to assume that is a typo and you meant to write that higher capacity batteries DO NOT damage your camera and increase the number of shots you can take.

-dave-