PDA

View Full Version : 7 Years!

D70FAN
11-24-2004, 06:30 AM
Ho-lee smoke! Time flies when you are having fun.

Thanks for all the reviews and hard work maintaining and updating the site. Your unique review style has helped me make a lot of decisions on what not to buy, and I've met some great (and interesting) people (virtually) including the webmaster. I'm pretty sure that Andy is lurking out there somewhere, and many of the other "senior" members as well.

Keep up the enthusiastic pursuit of excellence. If you ever need help we are here.

zero
11-24-2004, 06:41 AM
Thanks for all the reviews and hard work maintaining and updating the site.

Yah....Thanks for the reviews and posting all those sample images with them also (to let the users judge the photo quality themselves).

John_Reed
11-24-2004, 07:55 AM
(Although, whatever happened to your no aliases rule? :confused: ) Like George, I've enjoyed being a part of your "resources" over the years. This truly is a "Resource" forum, where one can get a variety of opinions on almost any topic, and to your credit, there is virtually no flaming or intimidation of or by participants, something which seems inevitably to be an ugly part of many other forums. Yours is definitely User Friendly! Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

Jayde
11-25-2004, 08:03 AM
Congrats !

happy thnxgivin too !
to a lady who`s sure thats shes buying her stairway to heaven !
in tornado alley she get there damn qik..
me... im takin another route..
a tear fer her..