PDA

View Full Version : Site problem

Rhys
07-23-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm accessing the boards via Mozilla 1.5 on a Win 5.1 PC.

The DCResource logo does not appear and there's no way to navigate back to the DCResource website.

Ben Miller
07-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Scroll alllll the way down to the bottom of the screen and find the popup menu on the left side. Change that from "Default style" to "DCRP Purple" and it should go back to normal.

Incidentally, don't try changing it to DCRP 2004. When the page reloads it'll throw up about a dozen dialog boxes asking for a password and you can't see the page until you've canceled them all. Seems like a bug there.

Rhys
07-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Scroll alllll the way down to the bottom of the screen and find the popup menu on the left side. Change that from "Default style" to "DCRP Purple" and it should go back to normal.

Incidentally, don't try changing it to DCRP 2004. When the page reloads it'll throw up about a dozen dialog boxes asking for a password and you can't see the page until you've canceled them all. Seems like a bug there.

I never knew it took a dozen cancellations. I simply entered the username and password instead :P

But the purple option works. I wonder why the default style doesn't.

Jeff Keller
07-23-2004, 10:55 PM
You guys weren't supposed to be allowed to change the style... I think I forgot to turn that off when I was playing with the new template. But we will be switching over to the DCRP 2004 style when the new site is ready... I think you'll like it!