View Full Version : PP vignetting technique...

05-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Hi, I've seen a few video segments, and photos where there was either a filter or PP, that looked like vignetting, with a slight dark'ish ring around the centre of the object (fading from the outside in), that would help to highlight it.

Any term for this?