PDA

View Full Version : How about a DCRP Calendar?

Phill D
11-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Jeff there are so many excellent pictures on the site now that I just wondered if anyone else thought this was a good idea. You could have a separate thread in the gallery forum for each month where people could post their contributions over say a week then put a poll on each one for say another week. Then take the top voted images & either post a calendar on the web for people to download for fun or if you could find a friendly print shop actually print up some calendars and sell them say 50% to support the website & 50% for your favourite charity.
What do you think?

Jeff Keller
11-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Jeff there are so many excellent pictures on the site now that I just wondered if anyone else thought this was a good idea. You could have a separate thread in the gallery forum for each month where people could post their contributions over say a week then put a poll on each one for say another week. Then take the top voted images & either post a calendar on the web for people to download for fun or if you could find a friendly print shop actually print up some calendars and sell them say 50% to support the website & 50% for your favourite charity.
What do you think?

I have thought about this before... and I like the way you describe its creation. I don't think we have time for a 2006 calendar at this point, but maybe we can do one for 2007?

Phill D
11-06-2005, 12:02 PM
No problem Jeff I guess I should have thought of it earlier. I didn't really have any idea what it would take to organise the threads & voting etc just thought I'd suggest it. It's always the same Christmas & the New Year allways seem to approach more rapidly than expected. I'll look forward to a 2007 version.