PDA

View Full Version : Any "AA rechargeable batteries" recs? TIA

MaryG
10-17-2005, 01:25 PM
I finally chose a camera, the Fuji S5200. It should be here in a few days. I know that I saw some of you saying you need quality batteries when using a camera that uses AAs. Could you please recommend some brands?

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ADVICE. I will let you know how the camera works for me ASAP :)

Kenyada
10-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Short answer: Powerex, Energizer and Sanyo - in that order. But for a more indepth look at NiMH AA batteries, please take a look at my post in the Batteries thread:
http://dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12521

BTW, now is the time to purchase the batteries, before the camera arrives. Gives you time to give them an overnight charge, so that you can start shooting as soon as the camera arrives. Congratulations, enjoy the camera. :)

Fred
10-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Have been using Energizer 2300's for some time now and am pleased with their performance. Higher capacity batts are now available as well.

patrickt
10-21-2005, 12:58 PM
I have been delighted with both products and service with Thomas Distributing. I had a new set of batteries go bad and they replaced them no questions asked even though they had to mail them to Mexico. Good place to buy batteries and charges.