PDA

View Full Version : 20D Pictures?

D70FAN
09-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi Jeff, Is that a little moire I see on the Pointy Building? Maybe its just my display, but I don't see it in the FZ shots. Also were these the widest shots you could get? It looks like they were accidently zoomed-in on some of these shots.

Thanks for the photos. I feel a lot better now knowing that the 20D is only marginally better than the D70.

Jeff Keller
09-27-2004, 04:35 PM
Hi Jeff, Is that a little moire I see on the Pointy Building? Maybe its just my display, but I don't see it in the FZ shots. Also were these the widest shots you could get? It looks like they were accidently zoomed-in on some of these shots.

Thanks for the photos. I feel a lot better now knowing that the 20D is only marginally better than the D70.

There could be some moire... I saw some on the FZ20 too in that same shot. I was using a 24-70 lens so it wasn't terribly wide-angle.

D70FAN
09-27-2004, 04:50 PM
There could be some moire... I saw some on the FZ20 too in that same shot. I was using a 24-70 lens so it wasn't terribly wide-angle.

Thanks Jeff. I've grown accustomed to seeing 18mm on the wide end for dSLR's, so the shots all looked a little cropped.

As always, nice job.