PDA

View Full Version : posting photos

c4him
08-01-2005, 07:49 PM
How do I attach multiple photos so that they appear in the body of the post and not as links to click on?
Thanks!

Rex914
08-01-2005, 08:22 PM
You have to host them externally and embed them directly. You cannot attach the photos to the post and then place them directly inside a post.

c4him
08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
You have to host them externally and embed them directly. You cannot attach the photos to the post and then place them directly inside a post.

Meaning???

I understand some of what you're saying, but not completely. Please explain further.
Thanks!

eastbluffs
08-29-2005, 10:03 PM
I've opened a SmugMug account. I've added some photos to display.

Now I cannot figure out the "Insert Photos" function.

I cut-n-paste the link to the smugmug album, while displaying the one I want. There must be some way to just go straight to that photo only (and not the whole gallary).

How is it done?

Coltess
08-29-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm guessing here.
Open the picture in SmugMug and right click on it and select Properties. This should give you, amongst other things, the complete URL of the picture.
Try using this URL if you want to post the picture here.
Hope that works. :o

eastbluffs
08-29-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm guessing here.
Open the picture in SmugMug and right click on it and select Properties. This should give you, amongst other things, the complete URL of the picture.
Try using this URL if you want to post the picture here.
Hope that works. :o
Thanks Colt. That does work!

Its a great short cut.

SmugMug.com goes a step further. I was just going back to post the resolution. They have a "Share photo: " button that offers up different sizes (tiny, thumbnail, small, medium, and large).

Thanks for the response!

Here's my first trial. http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11727