PDA

View Full Version : sanyo 2500 ma nimh cells.

Maqsood mehal
07-17-2005, 08:08 AM
Hello,
Since the market here is flooded with fake batteries<mostly from China>,i shall appreciate anyones comments on the originality of it.
I have recently purchased some Sanyo superlattice alloy 2500 nimh, aa size,cells in blister pack,no. HR-3U-2BP-2500.They seem to be quite well made
and they work alright,.but there is one peculiar thing about them.On the bottom of each cell,the words 'HR' are stamped< on the metal negative teminal>.Can somebody confirm having the same on their"s too.
thanks.
maqsood.

Chari2k2
10-25-2005, 12:36 PM
Hi Maqsood

I bought HR-3U-2BP-2100 a year ago with a sanyo quick charger.They are excellent batteries. And they too have HR on the bottom. On one charge a set of 4 batteries gives me around 600 photos without flash on my FujiFilm FinePix s3000 camera. And with flash half the time , I get around 350-450 photos.

I am planning to buy another set ,as spare batteries(2500mAH). I have searched the net for genuine Sanyo batteries and found this link.

http://www.energy.sanyo.com.sg/index01.asp#

See the pictures of batteries on this site , and check with the local ones for their originality.

Regards
Chari (Sriram)
From India

Kenyada
10-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Hello,
Since the market here is flooded with fake batteries<mostly from China>,i shall appreciate anyones comments on the originality of it.
I have recently purchased some Sanyo superlattice alloy 2500 nimh, aa size,cells in blister pack,no. HR-3U-2BP-2500.They seem to be quite well made
and they work alright,.but there is one peculiar thing about them.On the bottom of each cell,the words 'HR' are stamped< on the metal negative teminal>.Can somebody confirm having the same on their"s too.
thanks.
maqsood.
I have a set of Sanyo 2500mah, but "HR" is NOT stamped on the bottom. The HR is in the model number. I bought mine at BatteryBob.com at
http://batterybob.com/product.asp?intProdID=552502
It's a reliable website for all types of batteries, but most often I use Thomas Distributing for battery purchases.

patsy999
11-23-2005, 12:59 AM
Ive havent had any problem with these batteries. I found a supplier in the uk who seem to be very cheap.
Digiprintuk.com (www.digiprintuk.com)

yokolok
01-06-2006, 05:58 AM
For a few of us in the Philippines, our experience has been terrible with this particular battery. It drains quite fast, a whole lot faster than the 2100mah! Just to give you an example - i have 2 motorola FRS radios that use 3 AA's each...after a full charge, it starts to beep that level is low after 3 days...and it is not left on. It is used a maximum of 5 minutes 2 times a day...

By the way, based on the earlier posts, mine do have the "HR" mark on the bottom...

Needless to say we are very very disappointed with it.

best,
john