Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Anyone bought from ADORAMA?

Has anyone bought from adorama? I want to purchase something from there that has a good sale price. Input would be much appreciated. Thank You.

I have used them before...

Quote Originally Posted by photogirl
    Has anyone bought from adorama? I want to purchase something from there that has a good sale price. Input would be much appreciated. Thank You.
    And I was very satisfied, but here's their less-than-stellar rating from Resellerratings.com. Decide for yourself.
    Let a be your umbrella!

adorama.....

thanks john, much appreciated, kinda scared now about buying, !! Have you ever bought from bh photo video in new york, I heard some good reviews about them but never can be too sure. Anyone else out there with good/bad experiences? Much appreciated!

I'd suggest checking out Pricegrabber.com. Do a search for the item you wish to purchase. Chances are that both Adorama and B&H - and their prices, shipping charges and customer reviews will be listed. This will give you an opportunity to compare the two. I've purchased from both, but I use B&H more often because of their thorough, well laid out website. In purchasing online, the first consideration always must be peace of mind. If you can place a dollar value on that, compare it to the cost savings offered by Adorama. If you remain concerned, go with B&H. It has one of the best reps online. As a sentry once told Indiana Jones, "Choose wisely!"
    - Kenyada
    In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap
    Nikon D70 w/18-70mm | Sigma 70-300mm Macro II | SB800 | SC29 Cord | ML-L3 Remote | Canon iP5000/i9900 Printers | Feisol CM1401 cf Mo'pod/Manfrotto 3229 Head

No problem using them for several purchases. They have a very easy return policy not requiring an RMA # and they credited my return the same day of receiving it.

Canon EOS 30D | Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 | Canon 17-40mm f/4L | Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS| Canon 70-200mm f/4L | Canon Speedlite 430EX + Sto-Fen Omni Bounce | Manfrotto 3001BD & 680B/486RC2 | Hoya Super HMC Pro1 Digital Filters | Hitech ND & GND Filters | Bags > Kata R-103 + Lowepro Nova 5 AW

RawShooter | premium 2006 > My PBase Gallery