Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: Pcrush

Pcrush

Has anyone ever ordered from pcrush and what were your results? Im wanting to order a Cannon sd300 or the Fuji F-10.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GDL
    Has anyone ever ordered from pcrush and what were your results? Im wanting to order a Cannon sd300 or the Fuji F-10.
    thanks
    Have not ordered anything from them but just wondering if you were set on buying from this particular vendor. I saw that the Fuji was sold out at pcRush but I believe that beachcamera.com is selling the camera for $306.00. Personally haven't dealt with them either but the canon is available at 6ave.com.for 287.00 which may be a little morebut if you figure in S&H the price from pcRush will be $288.71 and from 6ave it is $287.06. The only thing that may set you back is if you live in New Jersey in which you will need to pay sales tax. I have dealt with them and had very good experience. I would just suggest calling them on phone and ordering that way because the only trouble I have had is using credit card with different billing and mailing address runs into problems online. They know what they are doing in customer service and can straighten that out.