I have just bought my first DSLR, a D70s. Besides the 10-70 that came with the kit I have a Nikor 70-300 and an SB600 (? letter I am not sure of but the numbers are correct) flash unit, 2 1G 80x flash memory cards and a 256M card. This is the first camera that I have purchased in more than 30 years; I have Olympus OM1 and OM2 bodies with a nice handful of lenses. BUT! I could really use a good tutorial on the D70s so I can get the most out it. Needless to say this camera is light years away from anything I have ever used.

I have shot about 400 frames with the camera in my first week of ownership and am most impressed with the results I have seen. I am currently saving my shots in fine mode. I am slowly feeling my way around using the P mode setting. Being that I am a most impatient person and want to learn as much as possible without making ALL the mistakes in as short a time as possible I am looking for a tutorial to get me up to speed quickly. Any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.