Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 32 of 319 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Jeff - do you ever take bad pictures - or even average ones ??

Are you a (semi-) professional photographer?
    Nikon D70s user

Quote Originally Posted by jeff31
    Jeff, great exposure (use of flash too), perspective, and etc man.
    US Navy--Hooyah!

Nikon D700/D300|17-35 f/2.8, 24-70 f/2.8, Sigmalux, 80-200 f/2.8, 16 f/2.8 fisheye,

Lots of flashes and Honl gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Kennedy
    Jeff - do you ever take bad pictures - or even average ones ??

Are you a (semi-) professional photographer?
    Thank you for your kind words.

I've a lot of bad pictures and i'm only a simple amateur who is interessing by the photography since 1 year. But i'm very motivated.

Jeff, Have you really only been interested in photography for a year??

If so, you have (in my view) a real talent for it. It's always a pleasure to see your work.

Maybe it's in the genes... Are you familiar with the work of your countryman Yann Arthus Bertrand ("The Earth from the Air") ? I was passing through Paris a few years ago and there was an exhibition of his stuff hanging from (I think) the railings of the Jardin du Luxembourg. Fantastic photography. It made me want to throw my Nikon F80 into a bin.
    Nikon D70s user

Jeff, Have you really only been interested in photography for a year??

If so, you have (in my view) a real talent for it. It's always a pleasure to see your work.

Maybe it's in the genes... Are you familiar with the work of your countryman Yann Arthus Bertrand ("The Earth from the Air") ? I was passing through Paris a few years ago and there was an exhibition of his stuff hanging from (I think) the railings of the Jardin du Luxembourg. Fantastic photography. It made me want to throw my Nikon F80 into a bin.
    My brother is a professionnal
    For Yann Arthus Bertrand, i've made a seach on the web. I love its work !
    Greats landscapes from the air ! It should be a nice job to go around the world to have the opportunity to contemplate these landscapes.

Ha ! So maybe it is in the genes - not just the French genes but in your family, too. Anyway. Keep at it and keep posting.

Northern Ireland, at this time of year is pretty grey. A bit like The Netherlands, Prospero. Oddly (for a weekend - when it usually rains) it was sunny and cold on Sunday. This is just a feww hundred metres from my house. A few sheep and a ruined farmhouse hidden in the trees on the ridge. The pile of stones in the foreground is the remains of a dry stone wall. Field boundaries made of piles of stones gathered from the fields - no cement (hence "dry" stone). Just here where I live, the glaciers dropped huge numbers of big stones as they retreated. This makes digging in the garden, quite literally, backbreaking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Glenn Kennedy; 02-21-2006 at 01:10 PM.
    Nikon D70s user

Whoa some of the above shots are so amazing!

Anyway here is an amateur shot from my 7hi.

Heres another. Sorry above is in wrong category.

Northern Ireland, at this time of year is pretty grey. A bit like The Netherlands, Prospero. Oddly (for a weekend - when it usually rains) it was sunny and cold on Sunday. This is just a feww hundred metres from my house. A few sheep and a ruined farmhouse hidden in the trees on the ridge. The pile of stones in the foreground is the remains of a dry stone wall. Field boundaries made of piles of stones gathered from the fields - no cement (hence "dry" stone). Just here where I live, the glaciers dropped huge numbers of big stones as they retreated. This makes digging in the garden, quite literally, backbreaking.
    Nice shot, Glenn. You live in a nice region; great landscape. In the Netherlands we also have regions like that where the remains of the glaciers are clearly visible. For instance near Utrecht and in our most famous national park the Veluwe. In Drenthe there are some larger stones with which prehistoric people have built tombs (called Hunnenbedden). These places are pretty far away from the place where I live, unfortunatly. Where I live the only landscape you'll find is dull farmland...

was lucky enough to have passed by the crater.... mt. pinatubo, philippines
    all pics fresh from the cam...

do visit my photobucket site for 20 more pics....
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y281/meillana/Pinatubo/