Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 25 of 319 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HJM
    Hi Everyone

Here is a pic I took late this afternoon at Mudeford, Dorset - landscapes are really not my 'thing', I much prefer taking action shots, but I quite like this one
    Hi HJM
    Welcome ......super landscape, have been meaning to get over to mudeford great place.. love this shot
    Val

Canon EOS 20D
    Canon F2.8 100mm Macro, Canon F4 100-400 IS, Sigma 50-500mm, Sigma 70-300mm, Canon 18-55mm, Canon F2.8 50mm
    Canon S2 IS

My Photo Album

Taken by Sony W-1, you can check the EXif for the shooting information:

Taken by Sony W-5:

Taken by Sony W-1:

Taken by Sony V-1:

Please visit my galleries to leave your comments, thanks!
    Last edited by zeusho; 01-03-2006 at 05:19 AM.

Zeus- O thou God of Gods- lol. Love your picures. Very sharp, clear, and colours are wonderful. Did you use a graduated neutral density filter? You did a great job with exposure of the sky vs. the ground. I love the night pictures too. It's always nice to see pictures of places I have never been too.

Here is one from earlier this week.

Last edited by Esoterra; 01-03-2006 at 07:22 PM.

Smile

[QUOTE=Esoterra]Zeus- O thou God of Gods- lol. Love your picures. Very sharp, clear, and colours are wonderful. Did you use a graduated neutral density filter? You did a great job with exposure of the sky vs. the ground. I love the night pictures too. It's always nice to see pictures of places I have never been too.

Thanks to Esoterra. Most of the photos were shooted by small DC and i haven't attach any filter (could't or hadn't) on them. I try to shoot them in a very good and clear day and before that I got a higher contrast/saturation/sharpness setting in the cameras. After that I do little post processing with PhotoImpact to adjust the exposure. You are welcome to HONG KONG....

Fz5_newbe, That's an excellent shot of Loch Ness, I especially like the BW. jeff31, I like the ruins of the building; the clouds and overcast really make the image. I was wondering if you could tell me how you do the drop shadow and the background color; it makes a nice display of the images.
    Panasonic FZ30 and sometimes a Perception 14.5 Carolina Kayak

Ok i'll try to explain quickly my framing technic:
    1) First, copy the image
    2) increase the size of the original image as you want (by 120%)
    3) Apply a gaussian filter at full range one or more time and adjust the levels
    4) paste the image (the original) in the blur one
    5) play with merge options of the layers to have the shadow effect (F7 in Photoshop to display the layers and right click on the first one to access to the popup menu.

Here is a quick pic that was taken on my way back home to so. ca from Vegas. Taken inside a car with a Canon A510.

Last edited by peacexisxfree; 01-10-2006 at 06:47 PM.

Name:  54203400.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  229.2 KBMont Blanc

Excellent shot Bob it really makes you feel cold just to look at it.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them