Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 239 of 315 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3148
    I can't see any pictures....

Quote Originally Posted by A.Crosby View Post
    Well I am not sure if these photos 'fit' in this thread but it happens to be the best place as far as I can tell... Went out to Jones Lake State park for a tramp and took the camera and captured a few pics these are a few I happened to like... Hope you enjoy. Comments and critiques welcome as I am still trying to learn!

Attachment 58232

Attachment 58233

Attachment 58234
    Adam
    -------------
    Canon 60D & lenses & flashes & stuff
    A bunch of cheap vintage film cameras

My Etsy store

Quote Originally Posted by A.Crosby View Post
    Well I am not sure if these photos 'fit' in this thread but it happens to be the best place as far as I can tell... Went out to Jones Lake State park for a tramp and took the camera and captured a few pics these are a few I happened to like... Hope you enjoy. Comments and critiques welcome as I am still trying to learn!
    Can you check your links? Those aren't showing up for some reason...
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

Darn it!!! Okay I will try it again and hope it works this time!

Take 2:

Name:  Picture 005.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  3.14 MB

Here is another one - perhaps my file size total was too big the 1st go around?!

Name:  Picture 043.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  1.52 MB

Not in the State park by on the way home - I do love the round hay bales

Name:  Picture 057.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  2.03 MB

A.Crosby,

Most likely it was the size. They show up now, but load really slowly. They are still too large at +2MB; we normally are not posting images at original resolution here. In general you should resize them to roughly 800 to 1000 pixels on the width. This will bring the file size down to the sub 500k range.

A. Crosby - Here are my comments...
    1) I've never been crazy about this type of composition. I think it works best when you have the stock of multiple trees coming into all 4 sides of the frame.

2) This one works fine. However, next time I think you should compose w/o the extremely out of focus tree right up front.

3) You chose a great subject. Especially for some sunrise light. The shot is a bit over exposed. The sky could use a GND filter or maybe a polarizer.
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Kgosden - sorry for the large file size...

Lukas - I agree with you on the out of focus tree (that bugs the heck out of me) I didnt realize it until it was up on the computer...you know I wish I could have a redo!

I have my filters on order - so I am hoping that will help me out with over exposure. I knew I was out at the "wrong" time of day the sun was really high - but I love hay bales...and I just couldnt help myself. Thank you so much for your input means a lot to me and I will continue to work on things...

Adrienne

Agreed, to all comments... My favorite is #2, good colors and patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWengler View Post
    A. Crosby - Here are my comments...
    1) I've never been crazy about this type of composition. I think it works best when you have the stock of multiple trees coming into all 4 sides of the frame.

2) This one works fine. However, next time I think you should compose w/o the extremely out of focus tree right up front.

3) You chose a great subject. Especially for some sunrise light. The shot is a bit over exposed. The sky could use a GND filter or maybe a polarizer.