Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 11 of 319 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dutch rural landscape from where I live, early in the morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Canon EOS 350D, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 macro, Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC EX, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM, Tokina AT-X124 Pro 12-24mm F4, Soligor 1.7x C/D4 DG Teleconvertor, Manfrotto 724B tripod, Canon Powershot S30

Looks like a volkswagen commercial... Santorini, Greece.
    Canon EOS 350D, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 macro, Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC EX, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM, Tokina AT-X124 Pro 12-24mm F4, Soligor 1.7x C/D4 DG Teleconvertor, Manfrotto 724B tripod, Canon Powershot S30

Katapola at night, Amorgos, Greece.

Smile Great Shots. Thank You All

Hello,

I'm new here and wanted to thank you for sharing those great shots.

Until now, I have always been a diehard "film only" shooter, but I am now anxiously awaiting my new KM A200 to arrive. If the shots I get are anything like I've seen here, all my old Maxxum stuff might have to go the way of the DoDo Bird and wind up on ebay.

I was especially impressed with the Grand Canyon shots, as I'll be going on an Elderhostel photo workshop next May. This will take us to Bryce and Zion Canyons, as well as the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. I'm very excited and hope to capture some fantastic shots with my new A200. And I think I will be exceedingly glad for the image stabilization feature, since these old hands just can't seem to hand hold any more.

Thanks again Everybody.

Anne

Anne you will love it at the GC. geof C has taken an A200 there & posted some great shots so I think you will have some fun with your new camera. As a taster here are a couple of panoramas I took recently. Don't think I,ve posted these particular shots before although there are some on the panorama thred apologies if I have.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

And this one.

Thank you Phill

Phill, those are lovely shots, and I hope that by the time I get there, that mine will be nearly as good. I've been to the South Rim, and you are absolutely correct. I loved it and didn't want to leave.

I'm not sure which I am looking forward to more.... the camera arriving, or the trip. Now if only those people would ship the camera!! They really are taking their time about it, while I'm like the proverbial kid in a candy store. When I want something, I want it noooooooooooooooow!!

Thanks again. I am just blown away by the talent I've seen on this site. I thought I was pretty good with a camera, but you guys just make me look like an amateur. The good part is that you are all so generous, that I know I'm going to learn more here than I could at any school or workshop.

Anne

Yep I've learnt a lot here but I still consider myself a beginner who just gets lucky now and again. Thanks for the complements, enjoy you new camera & holiday and be sure to post some shots when you get back. I think it will be a long time before I can afford to return unfortunately

The landscape outside my front door

taken a couple of weeks back - on a really misty morning. A few cows and (I think) one bull grazing in the cool of the morning.
    Nikon D70s user

River Kai Noi, Thailand

A quiet river, snaking through rural Thailand. You're never alone, though - as you round a corner and see a row of house boats like these.
    Nikon D70s user