Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 248 of 319 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3184
    A few more from the trip...

1 - 4 shot pano

Salt Tiles by Lukas W, on Flickr

Mesquite Dunes - Death Valley by Lukas W, on Flickr

3 - I posted a different version on Flickr, but I decided I like the sunlight on the mountains in this one better.
    Name:  20111231_3RainbowVista_007.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  396.3 KB

Valley of Fire - NYE by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

#2 is a classic, Lukas. Just great.
    Adam
    -------------
    Canon 60D & lenses & flashes & stuff
    A bunch of cheap vintage film cameras

My Etsy store

I like the first two best. #4 is close though.

Lukas can you post a rubbish shot once in a while just to make some of us feel a bit better
    Only joking as I'm struggling to pick out a favourite they are all great. I think I'd go for the lower cathedral lake one if pushed to make a decision. 4 hours from Yosemite gosh I'm envious.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Thanks guys! I'm headed to Yosemite tomorrow in hopes of getting some more frozen lake keepers. It may snow next week so this could be my last chance.
    Lukas

I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

We managed to get there for a holiday in 2005 for my 50th. We went in April and the pass was closed by snow so we had to drive round the long way to get from San Fransisco to Las Vegas. We stayed for two nights in the park. The day we arrived it was snowy and the main day we were there it was wet and foggy! The day we left though was absolutely beautiful snow and blue skies. It was amaizing to see what we had been surrounded by the day before that we just hadn't realised was there through the mist. So I'd love to go back maybe at my next milestone birthday. In the meantime Lukas I'm awaiting your posts and be prepared to be asked for some visit suggestions before I come out again.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Anytime Phill

Here's the result from my 2nd trip to Yosemite for frozen lake photography

Tioga Lake by Lukas W, on Flickr

5 shot pano from Bryce

Bryce Canyon NP by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

Flickr

Lukas,

I think that the very neutral grey middle of the frozen lake dividing the two colorful sections is interesting. I am not sure if I would prefer it to have some color cast even if it was not true to the scene.

Awesome. I'd be tempted to dodge the trees/mountain in the frozen lake shot.
    D800, D300, D90, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200VR f2.8, 300 F4, 105 micro, 16-85VR, 50mm 1.8, Tammy 90 macro, 70-300VR, SB900, 2xSB600, MB-D10, 055XPROB 322RC2. New computers to run photoshop faster. C&C always appreciated. PhotoGallery
    Pressing the shutter is the start of the process - Joe McNally ... Buying the body is the start of the process - Dread Pirate

Thanks guys. I'll probably try double processing it in an effort to bring out more color and shadow details.
    Lukas

Flickr