Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 244 of 315 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3150
    One from last night.

Fort Funston by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Now that one I like Lukas the other one was just as raven said too bright and almost fluorescent in the foreground and on the sea/shore. Overall it just looked processed. This last one although you probably processed that too looks much more subtle and pleasing.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Thanks for the feedback Phill D
    Lukas

I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Yep it is pretty and the central subject works well
    D800, D300, D90, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200VR f2.8, 300 F4, 105 micro, 16-85VR, 50mm 1.8, Tammy 90 macro, 70-300VR, SB900, 2xSB600, MB-D10, 055XPROB 322RC2. New computers to run photoshop faster. C&C always appreciated. PhotoGallery
    Pressing the shutter is the start of the process - Joe McNally ... Buying the body is the start of the process - Dread Pirate

Hopland by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

Flickr

I like that one. I've been thinking it is unusual to see landscape pictures without a body of water as the dominant element, for various reasons.

Lukas, lovely vinyard shot. Might make me have an extra glass tonght out in your part of the country on the way to dinner at Kuleto's.

Missed sunrise?

Thought I'd post this in here too just to get better viewing and ask for feedback. It is unprocessed except for slight straightening and a little crop in picasa. It was suposed to be a sunny day but it started a bit cloudy and drizzly. I missed the actual sunrise but there didn't seem to be anything special anyway as it was even cloudier then. I grabbed this as the cloud thinned and the sun peeped out before going home for some breakfast. The sun came out later and it was a lovely bright day but I'd too many jobs to do to get the camera out again .
    Critique invited...what could I have done better?
    Name:  PC037599 - Copy straightened crop.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  264.8 KB
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

My only real thought is to clone out the telephone pole on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by raven15 View Post
    I like that one. I've been thinking it is unusual to see landscape pictures without a body of water as the dominant element, for various reasons.
    That's certainly true for me. Water provides a lot of things to a picture so it's not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by kgosden View Post
    Lukas, lovely vinyard shot. Might make me have an extra glass tonght out in your part of the country on the way to dinner at Kuleto's.
    You're in SF? I had to look up that restaurant. I probably know the names and locations of more rocks than restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
    Thought I'd post this in here too just to get better viewing and ask for feedback. It is unprocessed except for slight straightening and a little crop in picasa. It was suposed to be a sunny day but it started a bit cloudy and drizzly. I missed the actual sunrise but there didn't seem to be anything special anyway as it was even cloudier then. I grabbed this as the cloud thinned and the sun peeped out before going home for some breakfast. The sun came out later and it was a lovely bright day but I'd too many jobs to do to get the camera out again .
    Critique invited...what could I have done better?
    Name:  PC037599 - Copy straightened crop.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  264.8 KB
    IMO something like this needs a strong silhouette. Not sure what was possible as I wasn't there, but I'd hope to feature that tree on the bottom. Maybe have it take up 1/3 of the frame and I'd ax that bush on the left. Cool rays shooting out of the clouds there.
    Lukas

Flickr