Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

For the Wedding Photographers...hilarious

This is so true...sorry if it's a repost
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpJ1iPD5RQ
    40d | 5d mk II | 2.8/16 zenitar fisheye | 16-35L | 35L | sigma 1.4/50 | sigma 2.8/50 Macro | sigma 1.4/85 | 70-200L IS
    website
    disclaimer: posts are for personal entertainment only...not to be taken seriously...ever.

I found that quite enteraining even without any experience with wedding photography.

Finding new videos on the sidebar of youtube is always fun. I fuond this one of a local TV judge who happened to have a photography case come into his court.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js7Rz...eature=related
    Last edited by Myboostedgst; 09-25-2010 at 03:13 PM.

I suspect that same principles apply to almost all paid professional photography in this age of everybody has a camera digital.

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    I suspect that same principles apply to almost all paid professional photography in this age of everybody has a camera digital.
    so true..here's one from my last wedding...observe the lady at the far left(i cropped about as much as i could and just ended up burning her as dark as i could without going overboard). she is in a lot of my pictures from that day because, obviously, she has better artistic vision than i do and she needed to make sure they got the great pictures they deserved.

later on, the bride comes up to me and tells me she wanted to take them outside for pictures and says "this is ______. she's a photographer, like you." and i was thinking "no...i had the dedication to drop 15g's of my own money on this shit. do you see this bag? it could be a brand new sportbike with change. she's standing there with a $400 camera, kit lens, and a pop up flash. she's not a photographer like me." so what did i do? nothing, i let her take them outside and i took a break.

i think i'm getting bitter haha. overall i have a great time doing this..it's just certain people that bother me. i shot one a few months ago and a lady came up to me and told me i should shoot them line dancing from the ground. i stared at her with a blank face and after about 5 seconds of awkward silence and said "thank you".

ok rant over

40d | 5d mk II | 2.8/16 zenitar fisheye | 16-35L | 35L | sigma 1.4/50 | sigma 2.8/50 Macro | sigma 1.4/85 | 70-200L IS
    website
    disclaimer: posts are for personal entertainment only...not to be taken seriously...ever.