Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Facebook starts rolling out high resolution photo sharing to users

Facebook starts rolling out high resolution photo sharing to users -- Engadget

More Beautiful Photos | Facebook

I know some of you use Facebook (like CDI) and get a lot of work because of it. This looks like great news for some of you

I like this new feature, but there are too many people out there who don't have any clue about file sizes, pictures, etc. and would not even notice or consider this improvement.
    Nikon D40|Nikon D5100|AF-S 50mm f/1.4|AF-S 18-105mm DX|SB 900|SB 400|AF-S 35mm f/1.8 DX|AF-S 10-24mm DX

Canon A610

Flickr

I was just on FB, it's not out yet.
    Last edited by FLiPMaRC; 10-05-2010 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiPMaRC View Post
    Facebook starts rolling out high resolution photo sharing to users -- Engadget

More Beautiful Photos | Facebook

I know some of you use Facebook (like CDI) and get a lot of work because of it. This looks like great news for some of you
    Unless they change their terms of service, I'd suggest keeping your high-quality images far, far away from there.

The TOS as they stand effectively give Facebook the right to do anything they want with any images you've shared (including using them in advertising or selling them!), and there's no way to revoke said permissions.
    Looking to buy a Pentax flash? Check out my Definitive Guide to Pentax P-TTL Flash Options.