Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Workflow:
    1) Plug Camera in
    2) User Canon's image importer
    3) User ACR 4.6 to convert RAW to DNG
    4) Import DNG to Aperture 2.1
    5) Do adjustments

Wish Apple would be quicker to get RAW support for new cameras.
    Body: Canon 50D
    Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM,
    Pocket Cam: Canon SD1100is

I'm surprised that no one mentioned RAW Therapee. I use it on Ubuntu (available for Windows as well, no Mac though) and it is much better than UFRaw. It feels a lot like ACR, but I dont think it batch edits. I'm very impressed. Oh, its all available for a reasonable $0.00. Thats right, ACR clone with no batch edits for free. Sounds good to me.
    Last edited by ghost; 10-29-2008 at 09:57 AM.
    PENTAX K100D, 18-55mm kit lens, Cosina-K 28mm f2.8, FA 50mm f1.4, K-Mount 135mm f2.8, DA 50-200mm lens, Sigma EF 500 DG Super flash
    The Tb Photos Flickr Photostream
    The Tb Photos Blog
    Tb Photos

can anyone help me with my toshiba pdr-m65 camera. it want work on windows XP cant get no help from website. just need help to use on my computer.
    thanks
    kandy

Quote Originally Posted by kcouter View Post
    can anyone help me with my toshiba pdr-m65 camera. it want work on windows XP cant get no help from website. just need help to use on my computer.
    thanks
    kandy

What do you mean by use on your Computer?
    You camera is about 8 years old and uses Smart Media cards so the easiest solution to get photos off the camera onto the PC will be a USB card reader. Take the card out of the camera, put it into the card reader and attach the card reader to the PC via USB and you will be able to access the images.

fili

Until last night I was using CS2, before that Bibble (well for the demo period) and CS before that... But last night I tried C1 as they added DS support, and I like it a lot, I will keep using it for a while, I think I will buy it from my testing so far...