Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: People

Thumbs up

I was just about to say - look here :- http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7583 ~ then you noted that you'd seen it! ~ anyway really like those shots as they are natural and as you say people always seem to straighten or pose - I like taking people at weddings and often land the job of Unofficial Photographer where I slink around with a long lens and catch people chatting, unaware of me - nowadays I should still be able to do that as both of my cameras have a reasonable telephoto
    Back to the people thread - I reckon it should carry on - either here or on the other one - or if it takes off maybe JK can paste the two together like he did with the Birds threads. Pleas post some more if you have them - or even put some of these in the other thread, maybe that's the way, then carry on in that one.
    Thanks for those then - very good!
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

http://geof777.multiply.com

Nice shots, any reason why they are B&W?

My digital camera came out before they had color...

jk, just like it better black and white.

Tom offering to put his dog shock collar around my neck. I settled to take his picture instead.

This is scott...getting the ladies attention with his 'race stripe' Sorry if this freaks you guys out...I just think it's funny

One of the egyptian students brought shisha tobacco...very interesting for anyone who hasn't seen it, often mistaking it for something else

Ok - maybe let's make this the people thread?? is that OK or am I muscling in - please say if I am and I will post on the other one..Hang on - I have just noticed - they've been combined!!! Thanks Jeff!!!
    This is completely different - but as mentioned earlier.
    Two people at a wedding - the Preist and the Sweep caught uawares with a Tamron 80 - 210 with my old Olmpus OM2
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Geoff Chandler; 05-01-2005 at 11:50 AM.
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

http://geof777.multiply.com

sorry guys, i thought this thread had died! Mr. rice killer, the second shot looks somewhat posed

this one is a juxtaposition of the two guys--one looking into his mobile phone, the other guy looking into a flower. soryy, but i posed it.

i call this one alone. incidentally, it's a self portrati--that's me, looking alone. i used the self timer, set to soemthing like 4 sec, rested it on a conv table, and shot away. this is the 2nd best of four frames.

this is one of my favorites; shot in coorg, of a small kid enjoying his ...whatever it is. soemthing tasty, i guess.